Thursday, April 15, 2010

Amer-I-Can!

Today is Erin Murray's birthday. (But she never reads this so won't get the loving tribute/reference in my title for this blog...)

I've been watching TV this week - perhaps unsurprisingly, since I recently bought a TV. Go figure.
Apart from the tv shows themselves (Lost, Glee, Idol, Chopped, V, RPDR, Robert Verdi and a whole bunch of crap on Bravo and the Food Network - including my first ever introduction to PAULA DEEN) I'm amazed at the advertising. Like, AMAZED.

It's bad enough that you can't watch things online without occasional little interruptions, but holy moly there are so many on tv!

So thanks to this evil little distraction box and its nefarious ways, clearly I'm now desperate for an iPad, a new Lexus (although I was tempted, too, by the Ford that can apparently park itself), a variety of Rachaeaeaeaeaeaeal Ray's crockery items, some Skechers shoes, an iPad, a trip to KFC to support Breast Cancer, dinner with any/all of the Real Housewives, and an iPad.

iPad.

It's ridiculous. I had to turn it off and go for a walk.

Can you watch TV on your iPad? I hope not.

1 comment:

Conor said...

This should probably have been called Amer-i-Pad.

And no, I DON'T have one yet. Fix this, please.