Sunday, February 20, 2011

30 Before 30 Thursdays - Palm Reading













Ever since a Greek woman called Poppy recoiled in fright and told me, several years ago, that my palm was so complicated that she couldn't possibly read it, I've been curious to get it done. Alas, the White Witch of Cobh doesn't live in Santa Monica, so she wasn't an option, but instead this week - on Valentine's Day, indeed - I splurged and got a reading from Anna, on Santa Monica Pier.

Straight out of the gate she told me I was a writer. And that I'm reaching a time in my life that things are starting to make more sense - everything from hard work to criticism to life's general purpose. (Pretty vague.) She also told me that she sees Massachusetts in my future. Go figure!!

She was right about a bunch of other stuff (that clearly I'm not going to write here) - if nothing else it was a fun few minutes on a Monday evening! Definitely worth the few dollars she charges - she's great company!


No comments: