Friday, May 09, 2008

Still in the Running...

I'm very curious to see who wins Top Model this time around. Each has things that mitigate against them, but each also has their strengths. For the sake of readers in Dublin who'll watch it on Living, I won't mention names, but there's really only one girl I want to win. And I've wanted her to for a long while...

It was remarkable watching the show this week, seeing Paulina modelling for the ladies - she seemed very good at her job! The Model Judges are all there for a reason, I guess...





As has become relatively clear as the season have gone on, there's really only one ACTUAL Top Model. And that, of course, is Tyra.




Doesn't Tyra look like a slightly hotter version of Wilhelmina Slater in this photo?? I wonder if La Banks will end up running her own magazine. I imagine she will - given her beautiful photographs on all sides of the camera, and her apparent desire for world domination! But despite her meteoric post-modelling reinvention and her assault on all global media, I gotta say I really admire her.

No comments: