Sunday, January 09, 2011

Foodie Friday - Profeta Coffee










Ok so, this isn't strictly 'food', but it's the culinary establishment that I've been to more often, I think, than ANYWHERE ELSE in LA. (And that includes Jerry's Deli. Where I hadn't been for many months before the horrific Hepatitis scare before Christmas - and to which I certainly won't be rushing anytime ever again...)

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the wonder of Profeta in Westwood. I won't tell you where it is, because I don't want this amazing secret to become toooo well-known. But try it. Their coffee is a little bit of bliss in a cup. Every single time. (It helps that your beverage is prepared by two baristas, that their coffee is fresh ground, that they use whole milk, and that their small but fabulous selection of pastries and treats is uniformly delicious.)

So go! Try them out. And when you've had ten drinks, your eleventh is free.

(Oh, and the staff are impossibly cool, as is the music they play.)

No comments: