Monday, November 07, 2005

Please leave a message after the tone, and Ms Ciccone will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have you seen the new Madonna video yet? I can't make head nor tail of it. I really love the song, and the absurd retro dance routine, but what's the deal with the rest of it?! Mind you, I sincerely hope to be as in shape and in control when I'm her age. I just don't get why it couldn't be a PRETTIER video.

The remixes on the single are pretty good, and I loved her performance in Lisbon. Even if she did lose her voice...

If you like the song, check out Goldfrapp's newest album, or a bit of Depeche Mode, or - best of all, almost-unknown singer Juliet's album "Random Order", which was produced by Stuart Price - aka Mr. Confessions on a Dancefloor. Even Kelly Osbourne has gone all electro-pop now. Hurrah!

No comments: